Monday 10 July 2017

Flight of the White Crow

I'm going a little off topic here, but I would like to take this time to talk about one of my books: Flight of the White Crow. For those of you who are not familiar with the term White Crow, the white crow is associated with the paranormal world, one who is between the two realities.  The book Flight of the White Crow is a very personal and authentic non-fiction autobiography of my experiences with the paranormal and mystical influences since childhood to now. 

Writing this book was a way for me to release and let go of many experiences so that I could move forward with my life.  I also wrote this book because I understand how much it means to those people who have experienced paranormal trauma, or even angelic miracles to know that others in the world have experienced similar things. My book also offers philosophical ponderings and whimsical thoughts. For some people, it may inspire overcoming fear and depression from things that we feel we have no control over. It is a very personal book, but in order to be authentic, it could only be told from a very intimate perspective. 

It was when I finally finished writing this book and publishing it that I was able to pursue my desire to commit to being a creative journalist. From here forward I would like to embrace my passion for understanding the unique language of tattoos. The tattoos that I will be getting will be a reflection of this unique path I have experienced, and will, of course, include the white crow. 

For those of you who have no interest in the topic just mentioned, I thank you for your time in reading this post. For those who are interested in ghosts, ufos, dimensional abductions, angels, Bigfoot, thoughts creating reality, etc ... then I welcome you to check out my book  HERE



#books #author #WhiteCrow #paranomal #Bigfoot #Sasquach #ghosts #spirits #thoughtscreatereality #abductions #ufo #aliens #reptilians #dimensions #dreamtime #angels #miricles #motherhood #Ego #manifestation #love #prayer #fear #spiritualjouney #surrender #reality #sinchronisity #dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment