Friday 3 February 2017

First Steps Forward


I would just like to be clear that I really have no background in the Ink Culture. I have no idea of the going costs of getting one, or of the before / after care. I just am very drawn into the beauty of the art. So a huge part of this journey for me is to educate myself to all the things there is to know about the basics of getting and having tattoos. Throughout this next month I will be gathering my research by meandering on line and by visiting tattoo shops and talking to people who have one.

As I have previously mentioned, I have been wanting to do this project for almost three years now. I guess the timing just wasn't right in the beginning, or maybe I just wasn't ready or prepared to do something like this. We all get really cool ideas in our head, but get snagged on following through. But you know, I'm not a young woman anymore. It wasn't until recently that I discovered  how introverted I had become, and at some point stopped living. When I realized this, I understood I had to make an important decision. Fade away or begin to live again. I chose to live. And I choose to live without regrets. I'm 50 now and just realized that to a 70 year old, I'm a youngster. There is a whole big world out there waiting for me to explore it. There are people to meet and places to go. And my canvas is still waiting to be painted.

I am  excited (and relieved) to announce that I have my website up and running now. This week has been like I've wielded a magic wand because so many things fell into place. I think Spirit has my back on this!

Hope you check out the Website and also, I always appreciate the LIKES on Face Book Page


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment